Senior Analyst Data and Insights – Kaitātari Raraunga Matua
Permanent, full-time, Wellington
- Turn complex, diverse data into usable operational insights
- Enjoy a varied role that goes beyond spreadsheets and number crunching
- Be part of supporting improved outcomes for our tamariki and rangatahi
The Kaitātari Raraunga Mātāmua - Senior Analyst Data and Insights – works with a small team of data and insights colleagues to provide analysis, insights and reporting on both the quantitative data provided by organisations with child custody responsibilities, and the qualitative data that the monitoring team collect during fieldwork. They manage regular data downloads from external agencies and ensure this information is packaged to support monitoring visits. They provide support to the monitoring teams to ensure the data they collect is captured and coded so that it is available for analysis.
We are looking for people with:
• The advanced ability to manipulate, analyse and report on data using the appropriate tools including NVivo and PowerBI
• Proven ability to translate information and analysis into outputs readily understood by operational managers and teams
• Strong conceptual thinking and able to translate new and emerging themes into evidence-based insights and analysis
• An eye for opportunity and improvements and the ability to progress these to action
• An interest in supporting operational functions through training and advice
• An open, collaborative working style.
Our values are Kia Māia – to be Courageous; Kia Pono, Kia Tika – to be Trustworthy; Manaaki – to be Respectful; and Kia Huritao – to be Reflective. We are looking for people who share these values to join us.
Given the evolving situation with COVID-19, we will work with short-listed applicants to determine the best approach for interviews, whether they are held in-person or virtually, and future work scenarios. The health and safety of our staff and the community is of the utmost importance.
We are supportive of flexible working arrangements.
Applications close: 23 September 2021
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org